IMPORTANT PLEASE READ – THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS!
By purchasing a ticket or using any of these facilities you agree to all our displayed Terms and Conditions; which include but are not limited to, an exclusion liability to you by Flip City Ltd, its directors, employees, customers, and agents. A waiver of your right to sue. Your assumption of risk. Your agreement that we may take any action we deem necessary to help ensure your safety and enjoyment while using our facilities.
1. Flip City Ltd operating as Flip City sells all tickets and supplies all recreational products, services and facilities to you (the customer) in their current state; including but not limited to, trampolining, activities, features, lessons, classes, and any other aspect of our services subject to the following conditions;
2. By purchasing a ticket for or by using any of the facilities at Flip City, the customer agrees to be bound by these conditions.
3. Flip City, its employees, directors and agents are not liable to the customer, your dependants or legal representatives for personal injury or death suffered by the customer because the recreational activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose or because of the negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by Flip City.
4. RISK WARNING: The use of trampolines, the free jump area, air bags, wall, half pipe, high tramp, slam dunk, dodgeball court and all other activities at Flip City involves substantial risk of participants suffering personal injury including possibility of serious injuries, enduring disability or death. All customers who engage in in these activities do so at their own risk.
5. WAIVER OF RIGHT TO SUE: The customer acknowledges that the recreational activities are dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence personal injury and sometimes death can occur and the customer assumes and accepts all such risks and hereby waives the right to sue Flip City for any personal injury, harm, or death in any way whatsoever caused by or relating to the customer’s engagement in such activities.
6. AGREEMENT TO WAIVE SOME RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993 & FAIR TRADING ACT 1986: Your purchasing a ticket or using these facilities constitutes agreement to these Terms and Conditions and
thereby waives your rights to take legal action against Flip City, its employees, directors, and agents under this legislation. If you are injured, harmed, or killed because the services were not provided with due care and skill or were not
reasonably fit for purpose your rights under these acts are restricted or modified by the Terms and Conditions on this sign.
Please note that the changes to your legal rights made by your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions do not apply if your death or injury is the result of gross negligence by Flip City. For clarity gross negligence is to be interpreted as acting or omitting to act with reckless disregard for the consequences of the act or omission.
7. The customer agrees to pay the cost of and authorises Flip City to take all steps it considers necessary to protect the customer’s welfare in the event of personal injury, including the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation.
8. AGE LIMIT & SUPERVISION: Children must be at least 3 years of age to use the facilities at Flip City and when less than 12 years of age must be supervised by a responsible adult. Where you bring a child requiring supervision you are responsible
for this child and you agree to be bound by these conditions on their behalf and you will directly supervise them at all times.
9. To participate customers must be in good health and free from any adverse medical conditions. For safety reasons, pregnant women, customers with pre-existing health issues or injuries, and those wearing medical devices such as casts are not permitted to participate. If in doubt please seek medical advice.
10. You consent to images and video being taken for security or promotional purposes of yourself, your children and of children for whom you are responsible.
11. NON REFUNDABILITY: All tickets remain the property of Flip City and cannot be refunded, modified, transferred or resold. They are valid only for the date shown.
12. All persons entering the facility, participating or otherwise, must comply with all signs or other directions of Flip City and we may suspend or cancel your access to recreational activities for non-compliance with these Terms & Conditions, any other signs or directions, or for behaviour we deem to be reckless or careless.
13. There will be zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol. You must not be under the influence of, or possess drugs or alcohol on these premises
14. If you purchase a ticket for access to, or the use of, any Flip City supplied products or services on behalf of another person, you and that other person both agree that you make that purchase as the authorised agent of that other person so that he/she will be bound by these conditions.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand. If any of these conditions is determined to be void, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, such conditions shall be deemed deleted and the remaining conditions shall remain and continue to be valid, binding and enforceable.